New Policies & Procedures Below! Please check back on this page before your next salon visit to ensure you’re aware of any updates on our new salon safety guidelines & procedures. All of your contributions, no matter how large or small, enable us to support one another as we prepare for our salon reopening. Thank you!
• No one experiencing symptoms can come to
work or get a service done.
• A mandatory temperature check of clients &
staff will be given daily to ensure they’re not
• All employees and customers must wear mandatory facial masks.
• Please keep phones in your car or personal bag, if possible.
• Clients & Staff are both required to wash hands or use hand sanitizer
frequently. Staff is required to wash hands between clients & change into new
gloves for each customer.
• Although we are a loving group, No hugs or Handshakes.
• No guests inside the salon except for the client getting a service.
• Staff will constantly sanitize & disinfect their working areas between clients and services.
• A Complimentary Toiletry Tote containing gloves, disinfectants, & sanitizer will be provided to clients for Powder Room visits. (Ask your stylist where this is located)